The ukulele or commonly known as uke, is fairly a new introduction to the guitar family. It was originated in Hawaii. This is a handy instrument to learn as it’s very portable and fits just right in your backpack.
- Posture of holding the ukulele.
- Tuning your instrument.
- Using accessories like capo, picks and tuners
- Identifying notes on the fret board
- Finger exercises to help you build strength and flexibility
- Music theory, scales and intervals
- Practicing with a metronome
- Learning popular songs.
International Certification on Completion.